One of the fundamental joys of My Tamagotchi Eternally is watching your Tamagotchi develop and evolve into new kinds. There’s one thing very satisfying about nurturing it and turning it from child to toddler to teen to grownup, as there’s with any digital pet sport or app. Nonetheless, this one has a leg up on many others just because the Tamagtochis are so totally different, and let’s face it, so darn cute.
Whereas evolution from one stage to a different in My Tamagotchi is among the greatest elements of the sport, many gamers have questions on the best way to get them to evolve into a selected type, particularly since extra Tamagotchis have been added to the sport since launch. Because it seems, there’s a strategy to management which type you’ll obtain within the subsequent stage of evolution, and all of it has to do with what you feed your pet on the earlier stage.
Let’s break all of it down, stage by stage in our My Tamagotchi Eternally evolution information.
There are at the moment three child kinds, and alas, because you don’t feed an egg, you don’t have any say over which child you’ll get. Simply make an providing to the RNG gods, we suppose.
Listed below are the three infants, every of which seem to have an equal probability at showing:
Any toddler Tamagotchi may be advanced from any child, which is among the nicer facets of the sport. Once more, what’s necessary is what you feed your child Tamagotchi, as that determines the evolution into the toddler stage. It ought to take roughly 4 hours to develop a child right into a toddler.
- Hoshitchi – Feed your child nothing (should you’re a jerk!), fruit or snacks
- Meganetchi – Feed your child greens
- Mizutamatchi – Feed your child seafood
- Puchitchi – Feed your child sweets
There are at the moment six totally different teen kinds in My Tamagotchi Eternally after updates to the sport made in the course of the summer season of 2018. Evolution from toddler to teen ought to take about 36 hours.
- Eriitchi – Feed your toddler sweets
- Haretchi – Feed your toddler seafood
- Hinatchi – Feed your toddler greens
- Mokokotchi – Feed your toddler snacks
- Nikatchi – Feed your toddler fruits
- Soyofuwatchi – Feed your toddler meats
It takes three days to evolve a teen Tamagotchi into an grownup, providing you with loads of time to be sure you are feeding it the proper meals to get it to the stage you’d prefer to see.
- Chamametchi – Feed your teen a mixture of seafood and fruit
- Gozarutchi – Particular situations; see beneath
- Kuchipatchi – Feed your teen principally junk meals
- Kuromametchi – Feed your teen a mixture of meat and fruits
- Lovelitchi – Feed your teen a mixture of sweets and meats
- Mametchi – Feed your teen a mixture of seafood and meats
- Memetchi – Feed your teen a mixture of snacks and fruits
- Sebiretchi – Feed your teen a mixture of fruits and snacks
Learn how to evolve a teen Tamagotchi into Gozarutchi
The ninja-esque Gozarutchi is a cool-looking Tamagotchi that has additionally given gamers suits attempting to evolve it. Because it seems, there are a number of methods to assist make sure you evolve your teen into one, with an important one first:
- Place the Coaching Course merchandise in TamaTown. From all accounts, it’s not possible to evolve a Gozarutchi with out the Coaching Course.
- Feed your teen a mixture of seafood and greens.
- Maintain your teen’s vitality within the inexperienced always.
That is maybe the trickiest process you’ll have in My Tamagotchi Eternally, so better of luck. And should you discovered this text helpful, you’ll want to learn our different guides, together with our advanced tricks and recommendations on how to play for free.
The put up My Tamagotchi Forever evolution guide: How to evolve your Tamagotchi at every stage appeared first on Gamezebo.